Well, as it is nearly 1:00 in the morning, I lay here in a hotel in Omaha, anxiously awaiting the alarm to go off in 3 hours...why? Because as I lay here trying to sleep in preparation for my loong day of flying tomorrow, I have two snoring parents in the bed next to me....
I am just writing you all to let you know (if you don't already), I am heading back to the D.R. tomorrow- weather depending of course. I am headed back tomorrow but will be staying in Santo Domingo for 2 weeks for training and such. I will not acutally begin teacing again until the 25th (as of now). With that being said- I won't have much internet access or really anything interesting to keep you updated on for the next 2 weeks. I would not expect another blog entry from me until around the first of February...unless it is something short and sweet!''
I had a great break- it was good to see all of you (for those I did not see- I am sorry, 4 weeks goes much quicker than one would think!)
As of now- I will be back sometime in July (I will let you know if anything changes--as most of you know, things can change in an instant in the D.R.) So, I will either see you in July or you can come visit! I LOVE visitors!
Love you all and have a fun few weeks with this recet snow fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment