Monday, February 13, 2012

Rain Day!

Well today I have been blessed...by what? A little rain.... and who cares about a little rain you ask? Dominican people who are scared to go outside in it....I got rained on twice today in two walks to school but at both times there were no students...Well not none...for my first class there were 3 and for the second I had 5. This is now the third week in a row that has been made into a short week and I am not mad about that one little bit.

I didn't write on Saturday because instead of enjoying my weekend- I was miserable with a cold. Thank goodness that is out of the way now, however! Saturday night, Moreno and I went to a Valentine's Day dinner here a few miles outside of Yuma. We got all dressed up but then realized we had no way of getting there. I asked Moreno what the plan was and he said "Ill be right back." He then shows up 5 minutes later with 2 motorcycles ( remember I am in a dress). So I hop on side saddle and off we go.... By the time we getthere my hair is a disaster and my make up is running due to my eyes watering from the ride. It was kind of a disaster, but we made it, nonetheless. We had a great time doing something different. The speaker was great, the food was delicious and it was a very nice night out.

I woke up around 3 in the morning however with quite the stomach ache, but did not really think much of it...Until yesterday when I spent the entire afternoon in the bathroom. And Moreno has been sick all day today...We don't know what it was but something did not sit well.

An update on my bucket stealing neighbors....they now have roosters. That's right...roosters...chillin in their backyard which is right beside my bedroom window. It's really sweet. I love my neighbors. The good news is, they have not asked to borrow water again.

That's all for now! Sorry for the boring updates! I am sure I will have some exciting updates for you soon! Love

No comments:

Post a Comment